Spin photos reveal the exterior and interior of the products
360° photos allow the convenient viewing of appliances from all sides and angles. As a result, you get instant answers to your most frequent questions:
- What does the appliance look like from the back?
- What side is the power cable on and how long is it?
- How does the door opening work?
You also get a better idea of how to install the given model and whether you need any accessories.
Every detail is crucial
All the details of appliances play a crucial role in the resulting look of your kitchen, from bevelled edges to the size and shape of the controls, to the coloured reflections from surfaces. Spin photos will show which models match best.
You can view photos conveniently on your mobile phone or computer
See the first spin photos of ovens and microwaves. We will gradually aid air condition, refrigerators, washing machines or small KitchenAid appliances.
- Just choose the appliance and click on the icon beneath the photo.
- You can easily turn the photo using the cursor on a computer or your finger on a phone.
- If you want to open the product door, just click on it and swipe down.
- You can also zoom in or out of the photos with one click.
Behind the scenes: How are these photos taken?
First, a series of photos on a special turntable are taken for each product. This produces images from many angles, which are subsequently processed by specialised software. The program generates a link to the resulting photograph, which we upload to the website.
In reality, however, the process is somewhat more complicated, especially for larger appliances. This is why we are uploading the photos gradually. Over the course of April, you will find about 200 in the e-shop. Others will be added throughout the year.
How do you like this novelty? Write in the comments or on Facebook.