- 2 young courgettes
- 1 onion
- 5 tbsp of grated parmesan
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 100 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- spices (mix of green herbs)
Procedure for preparation in a microwave with the Crisp function:
- Julienne the courgette. Peel and julienne the onion. Place both on the Crisp plate and drizzle with some olive oil. Salt and season with the herb blend, insert in the oven and switch on the Crisp function for about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the other ingredients. Break 4 eggs and add the chopped parsley, milk, parmesan and some green herbs. Add salt and stir quickly.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and pour over the egg mixture immediately. Finally, sprinkle with some bard cheese and return to the oven. For Jet Chef, Axent, Vitesse and Twin models, set the Crisp function for 10 minutes. For Max or Mini Built models, you will only need 9 minutes of baking.
Our tip! You can add any vegetable of your choice to the tortilla - peppers, tomatoes or aubergines. It also tastes great with smoked salmon or dried ham.
You can also prepare the vegetable tortilla
- on a pan
Sautee the julienned vegetables with the spices briefly in some olive oil. As soon as it softens a bit, pour over the egg mixture and reduce the heat to medium. After 5 minutes, sprinkle with the hard cheese and finish baking.
- in a classic oven
Use a round pie tin. Place the julienned vegetables in the tin with some salt, spices and olive oil. Place the tin in the oven and roast at 170 °C for about 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on the vegetables so they don’t burn. As soon as the vegetables are lightly roasted, pour over the egg mixture, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven. Finish baking at 150 °C.