How can we help you?
We keep track of current trends in the field of household and semi-professional appliances. We will recommend the best one to suit your needs.
- We will be happy to guide you through our range to make the selection of the right helper fast and easy. We will also advise you about accessories and maintenance.
- If you buy 3 or more articles, we will compile a free price offer.
- We will ensure all the auxiliary services for your happy shopping - extended warranty, transport and specialised installation and maintenance. We now offer free transport of appliances anywhere in CZ. We also deliver to Slovakia.
|Eliška Vobořilová||227 191 730|
|Patrícia Fleischhackerová||227 191 733|
|Petr Svoboda||227 191 732|
We are also available to you via e-mail at email@example.com and on social networks.
If you have the opportunity, visit us at our showroom in central Prague, where we display the latest most interesting appliances and accessories on an area of over 100 m2.
What do we most often resolve with customers?
Patrícia: We most often resolve the availability and functionality of appliances. Customers want advice when choosing an appliance set on their own, or whether it suits their home in terms of design and function.
Petr: There are often questions about availability. Even for appliances which are listed in the e-shop as “in stock” - ready to send. This is most likely due to bad experiences with other shops. With us, this information is 100% reliable. We send the goods immediately, or on the date you require.
What are the options for ordering appliances and transport?
Eliška: We accept orders via the e-shop, e-mail, telephone and of course during personal visits to our store. It is entirely up to you which form do you prefer. The prices of the appliances are identical in all cases, based on our internet website www.spotrebice-whirlpool.cz.
We will arrange the date of transport and installation with you immediately, if you wish. We can also help to arrange an instalment purchase.
What are the latest trends in the sale of kitchen appliances?
Patrícia: At present, there has been increased interest in built-in appliance: ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and also dryers. Customers equip new kitchens and reconstruct their homes after the New Year. They are preparing for summer. Christmas is followed by the sales they’ve been waiting for.
Eliška: Although we offer several brands (Hotpoint, Indesit, KitchenAid), Whirlpool products are still the most popular.
How many units constitute a wholesale order and how is this priced?
Eliška: We no longer operate wholesale as such since launching the e-shop in 2011. If you are interested in buying 3 or more units, we offer the option of individual price offers. Just send us an e-mail with a list of selected models and we will attempt to find a better price than that shown on our website.
Patrícia: We most often make price offers for complete kitchen equipment including a washer and dryer for the bathroom. We also create price offers for wholesalers and companies that are equipping multiple kitchens.
What are the showroom opening hours?
We are available at the showroom at Francouzská 114 in Prague 10 at any time during the opening hours, without a lunch break. This means every weekday from Monday to Thursday between 8 am and 6 pm and on Friday from 8 am to 3 pm.
How does one get there?
Ideally by trams no. 4 or 22 or bus no. 135 to Krymská stop. The shop is just a short way down the hill from here. If you arrive by car, we have a reserved parking space. We will be happy to help you with loading.
Tips for the smooth purchase of appliances:
- Choose based on use – household products have entirely different functions and construction than semi-professional operational equipment.
- Note the subtle differences in individual design series - even small details (handle shapes, screws, colour) can make a big difference in the overall look of your kitchen.
- – if you see this icon next to the goods in our e-shop, it means it is on display at the store. You can come to see and touch it first-hand :)
- “Out of stock – send request” – if you find this information next to a selected appliance, it is best to use the web form to request availability, reached by clicking on the link. This is the fastest way to determine availability. We verify it directly with the supplier.
Job openings on our sales team
We would be happy to welcome a new team member to fill the vacancy left by our colleague, who is going on maternity leave.
If you are interested in the world of appliances and interior equipment, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!