Service tags clearly identify the appliance.
Each series of appliances - be it washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, cooktops, ovens, ranges or hoods - has a different internal structure. Thanks to the service tag, you don’t need to search for receipts - the precise type, year of manufacture and other required data is determined directly from the service number. This will accelerate the handling of your inquiry, order of maintenance or spare parts.
When will we request the service code of your appliance?
- When you ask about the appliance functions and settings
- When you order spare parts and accessories
- When you request maintenance
Please have the service code ready when you make a call or attach it to your online query.
What the service number looks like and where to find it
The service code has 12 digits and starts with the number 85.
You can most often find it in the following places:
- Washers and dryers: in the round door opening
- Refrigerators: in the vegetable box
- Ovens: in the metal door frame
- Ranges: in the storage drawer
- Cooktops: on the bottom
- Dishwashers: on the side of the door
- Hoods: inside near the ventilator or filter
If you have any questions about service tags, do not hesitate to contact us directly.